Interested in working for a Radically Different, Radically Better environment?
Do you want to maximize your individual potential through freedom, collaboration and cultivating an environment where creativity can flourish?
At Productivity Associates, Inc. (PAI) we specialize in serving our customers as well as our people. Based out of Kearny Mesa, PAI is a Technical Support and Customer Care service provider who has been named on WorldBlu’s List of Most Democratic Workplaces for three consecutive years (2011-2013), as well as the 2012 San Diego’s ‘Best Places to Work’ List.
PAI is actively seeking a Full-Time Customer Support Specialist to perform end-user help desk support and provide quality customer service to our Client’s customers.
The Customer Support Specialist will be handling hardware and software troubleshooting for client-side computers in an OS X, and Windows 7 environment. Typical issues to resolve will be diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with USB-attached digital video recording equipment for customers via phone and email.
PAI is a 24/7 contact center, candidates must be willing to work any hours/holidays. Shifts will be assigned but may change to meet service needs.
• Proactively identify customer issues, escalate and actively participate in the problem/resolution process
• Troubleshooting technical issues
• Interface with & troubleshoot existing customer networks and software.
• Identify customer service issues and drive escalation and resolution efforts.
• Assist end-users in use of customer software and products
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ability to demonstrate engaging interactive people skills and a positive attitude!
• Experience with OS X, and Windows 7
Desirable Skills & Attributes:
• 1+ years Technical or Software Support experience
• 3+ years of Contact Center or Customer Service in a Call Center environment Experience
• Strong communication, organization, prioritization, and written skills.
• Experience with a variety of Operating Systems- specifically OS X and Windows 7
• Knowledge of UPNP/DLNA Protocols
• Experienced in supporting desktop and laptop computers. (Mac, Dell, Compaq, HP, Lenovo, etc)
• Wireless and broadband troubleshooting and connectivity issues
• Ability to walk users through preliminary troubleshooting steps
Pay and Benefits: This is a full time non-exempt position that pays $14.00 per hour
PAI offers an incredibly comprehensive Benefits package. Paid Time Off. 401(k). Free Lunch Fridays and telecommuting.
PAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer