Interested in working for a Radically Different, Radically Better environment?
Do you want to maximize your individual potential through freedom, collaboration and cultivating an environment where creativity can flourish?
At Productivity Associates, Inc. (PAI) we specialize in serving our customers as well as our people. Based out of Kearny Mesa, PAI is a Technical Support and Customer Care service provider who has been named on WorldBlu’s List of Most Democratic Workplaces for three consecutive years (2011-2013), as well as the 2012 San Diego’s ‘Best Places to Work’ List.
PAI is actively seeking a Full-Time Help Desk Technician to perform end-user help desk support and provide quality customer service to our Client’s customers.
We are a 24/7/365 company and schedule flexibility (including nights and weekends) is a requirement to be considered for the positions.
The Helpdesk Technician provides technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. This position is a primary support liaison between company and customer providing quality technical support.
The Helpdesk Technicians have excellent communication skills, and look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization. They have an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges while always thinking about how they could improve the customer experience. As our Helpdesk Technician you are expected to pro-actively assist the Team in driving key initiatives and ensuring the long-term success of our customers and the company.
• Provide technical assistance and support to our customers via the phone and email
• Ensuring all incidents received are tracked, escalated, and resolved in line with internal support procedures.
• Resolve clients' questions or problems in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
• Responsible for identifying and documenting product defects for review and validation
• Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer
• Keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved
• Involved in any additional follow up and troubleshooting
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction which is measured on a regular basis
• Develop and share knowledge about the software
• May perform other job duties as directed by supervisor
Desired skill sets and experience:
• Two+ years technical support/troubleshooting experience within the computer industry
• Two+ years of Phone Support Experience
• Computer, Network, and Software certifications a plus
• Backup and Recovery experience
• Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
• Working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), networking infrastructure and FTP technologies
• Working knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms
• Proven technical aptitude, proven customer service aptitude
• Familiar with Customer Management Systems
• Professional written & oral communication skills
• High level of personal initiative and professionalism
PAY: This is a Non Exempt Hourly Position with a rate of $13.00 Per hour
Shift: We are currently looking for candidates who can work evenings and overnight shifts
PAI offers a comprehensive benefits plan, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Open Book Management, a Democratic workplace and the chance to Change the World.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer