Implement, support and monitor the overall technical infrastructure; resolve end-user requests, install, diagnose, repair and maintain all hardware and software applications to ensure optimal system performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide best-in-class technical support for global employees, enterprise systems includes web based systems, tablets and mobile devices as a third level tier customer service rep. collaborate with Software Development Manager on more complex technical issues.
2. Recommend and implement new technical solutions, including system and user administration for the organization domestically and internationally.
3. Provide technical assistance end-to-end user with complex network in multiple locations sustaining local and remote users, such as field incoming help requests from end users, including training and support for web and mobile based enterprise systems
4. Partner with Software Development Manager in identifying new processes and stream-lining existing processes or procedures.
5. Performance advanced troubleshooting and remediation; participate in root-cause analysis of technical issues.
6. Participate and adhere to safety policies and practices, including company procedures and guidelines.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CRITERIA:
Retain and comprehend information in order to: receive and follow instructions, read, interpret, compare and analyze data; research information in order to resolve problems: identify issues requiring further attention, make corrections and/or make recommendations, then take preventive actions; process facts and apply judgments; communicate with others to provide or obtain information. Demonstrate the adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments while maintaining cohesive and harmonious relationships. Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with others related to learning, problem solving back-up support and other related team functions; continuous telephone or face-to-fade communication; position also requires the repetitive use of hands and keyboarding. The working environment is primarily in an office setting.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS: (The following qualifications can be acquired and demonstrated through experience, education and/or vocational training as noted or as appropriate.)
1. Work Experience/Education: Eight (8) years of related experience in supporting a Global Business , Proficient with all Windows Server Platforms, including internet information server and Microsoft SQL server, working knowledge of Active Directory; experience with Android devices and applications; solid knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP and LAN; Call Center or Help Desk experience; Software testing and QA, preferred; Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, preferred; Microsoft Certifications, MCP, MCSE, preferred;
2. Leadership skills: ability to lead with integrity, honesty and trust; ability to deliver reliable, unique and leading edge solutions that exceed expectations; ability to act with energy, passion and responsibility; ability to collaborate to leverage and align all elements of the organization; ability to inspire every employee to reach his or her full potential and achieve excellence;
3. Customer Service and Training skills: ability to focus on customer needs and expectations as well as train end-user in the software or issue at hand; ability to use positive language to increase customer service satisfaction; ability to speak with a diverse group of staff, vendors, on a global scale
4. Communication skills: ability to receive messages by telephone, in person, electronically and in writing; ask questions and rephrase statements to clarify meaning; ability to read and comprehend complex instructions; communicate across organizational levels; ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before customers or employees; ability to communicate with quality, integrity and respect in a way that inspires others and encourages innovation and possibilities;
5. Intrapersonal/Interpersonal skills: ability to intuitively understand the needs of brand client and translate insights into action with cross-functional team partners; solid networking skills;
6. Analytical skills: ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; ability to review and compare data to identify inconsistencies and determine priorities;
7. Math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to create and use sophisticated financial modeling;
8. Computer skills: advanced knowledge of networked environments using a Windows and/or Windows like interface; ability to use Enterprise-wide information systems; exposure to software applications, a must; proficient with Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008.
9. Time Management & Organizational skills: flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments; ability to maintain confidentiality;
10. Excellence Behaviors: remain engaged, proactive and positive even in tough circumstances; own assignments and be fully accountable for their success; align actions, behaviors and conversations to what matters most; bring out the best in others and recognize the value in every person’s contributions; ability to work independently being proactive to resolve work issues or notify supervisor of resources needed; ability to coordinate with other employees and as part of a team.