Productivity Associates Inc. (PAI) is a Technical Support and Customer Care Service provider located in Kearny Mesa. PAI has been named to WorldBlu’s List of Most Democratic Workplaces™ 2012 as well as making the list for 2012 San Diego's 'Best Places to Work'.
PAI has been recognized for embracing freedom in the workplace and demonstrating principals of democracy. We empower our employees and each other to ‘think, act and feel like an owner’.
PAI is actively seeking a Full Time Shared Desk Lead (Graveyard) to work in a radically different and radically better work environment performing end-user Help Desk Support.
The Shared Desk Lead is accountable for managing the overnight call center operations for PAI's helpdesk/contact center to ensure departmental and organizational goals are met or exceeded. This individual will create an environment of exceptional service for external customers, and ensure that the organization’s contractual obligations are being met, including but not limited to, Service Level Agreement (SLA), hours of coverage, coordination of resources, daily activities of the team, browsing work queues, reporting, coaching and adherence to procedures and professionalism. This position is a primary support liaison between company and customer providing quality technical support.
The Shared Desk Lead will have excellent communication skills, and look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization. They have an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges while always thinking about how they could improve the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring accurate and timely communications of issues to the Department Supervisor
• Manage kiosk call flow, employee breaks and lunches and ensure completion of shift reports.
• Implement processes and procedures to streamline efficiency of the call center team.
• Manage and facilitate training and training schedules to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
• Daily performance management fielding questions and observing dynamics of the team.
• Monitor calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies; and providing solutions to improve performance, efficiency, and reduce on hold time.
• Preparing reports and providing accurate and timely information to management and clients.
• Actively participating in new client integrations for the dedicated account.
• Handle escalated calls and answer calls as necessary to ensure that service level is being met.
• Taking and making front line customer calls as required
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
• Experienced in utilizing Remedy CRM or similar incident management software
• Well versed in Win2K3 and Win2K8 – ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems (Linux OS and software a plus)
• Solid understanding of computer technology and networking
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
• 3+ years of progressive lead experience in a call center environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
•Strong customer service experience, leadership, and communication and interpersonal skills.
•2+ years of helpdesk/IT experience/training
•Excellent time management, and organizational skills; must be broadly focused and able to manage multiple efforts concurrently.
•Working knowledge of hardware/software technologies used within application area, including PC platforms, programming languages, database technologies, and network and telecommunications protocols. Must exhibit creativity and innovation in system solutions.
•Good understanding of the call industry including the metrics, reporting, workforce management, and reporting software.
•Ability to foster a team-oriented environment.